Real Property Management Enjoy Life: 5 Summer Staycation Ideas
You don’t need a getaway to enjoy all the relaxing and exciting benefits of a vacation—instead, consider taking a summer “staycation!” Added bonus: Peace of mind knowing Real Property Management is taking care of all your property management needs, meaning no interruptions during your staycation.
- Throw a Block Party — Get to know your neighbors by throwing a BBQ block party. It’s affordable fun too—split the cost of food, drinks, and entertainment. Have everyone bring their favorite dish and chip in on fun entertainment for kids, like water balloons or crafts!
- Book a room at a Local Hotel — Order room service, take a dip in the pool, order a movie and use your imagination to escape from the everyday responsibilities just a few minutes away.
- Have a Pool Party — Don’t have your own backyard pool? Never underestimate the fun of a blow-up pool! Power down your electronics, mix up a cool lemonade, and kick back in the water with a good book. Don’t forget the sunscreen!
- Explore the City — Do a simple Google search for local events, festivals, and things to do, and rediscover why tourists visit your city. Museum visits, bike path rides, and picnics at the local park are just a few of the fun things you can do locally.
- Go Camping in the Backyard — Grab the kids (or grandkids), pitch a tent, make some s’mores, share scary stories and gaze at the stars all in the comfort of your own backyard.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.
Get the Neighborly App
In addition to Real Property Management's expert skills in managing your rental property, you can utilize Neighborly's other brands to maintain and enhance your home. Use the Neighborly App to get connected to local home service professionals. Download and receive offers only available on the App.
Depending on current health and safety regulations in your area, some of the services mentioned in this post may not be available. Neighborly service providers will follow the latest health and safety guidelines provided by the local and state governments. Please check with your local Neighborly service provider for details at the time you need service(s).