Property Management Business Solutions, LLC, owner of the Real Property Management brand, was founded by entrepreneur Kirk McGary who was recognized in 2012 by Ernst and Young with the “Entrepreneur of the Year” award. Doug Oler, co-founder of the Real Property Management franchise organization, brought extensive business and franchising experience.
Jeff Pepperney, President
Jeff was named president of Real Property Management, the largest single-family property management organization in North America, in September 2019. Jeff is a Certified Franchise Executive through the International Franchise Association with more than 20 years in executive leadership roles in franchise and consumer services.
Jeff’s career in franchising began as Director of Operations with Sears Garage Solution, where he quickly promoted to Vice President of Operations and then President of Sears Home & Business Franchises where he led five franchise brands supporting franchisees in growing their businesses and achieving success.
Jeff is an engaging leader who possesses a winning blend of team leadership, strategic talent, and practical experience. He is skilled in managing large, complex enterprise operations to produce exemplary results, via hands-on involvement and a commitment to success.
Jeff leverages a unique mix of strategic, operations and analytical expertise, consistently exceeding revenue and performance goals by aligning staff talents and effort with organizational objectives. He is an influential leader who creates immediate impact, produces results and fuels profits.
Jeff received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Westminster College. Jeff and his wife Kirsten grew up in Northeast Ohio and have two sons, Luke and Mark. Luke attends The Ohio State University and Mark is in high school.
John Gohde, Chief Operating Officer
- Joined Property Management Business Solutions in 2016
- More than 30 years of experience in franchising
- Responsible for franchise development and operations
- Previously Senior Vice President of Franchise Operations at BrightStar Care
- Held executive level positions at Cosi Inc., Sears Holdings Corporation, KnowledgePoints, Inc. and Wendy’s
- Attended Michigan State University majoring in Business and received his Executive Management Certification in Management from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
Kent Frogley, Vice President of Marketing
- Joined Property Management Business Solutions in 2018
- Previous brand experience with M&M/Mars, General Mills, Proctor & Gamble, Franklin Covey
- Past agency experience at Saatchi & Saatchi, Bates Worldwide
- Global marketing experience in consumer package good, professional services, higher education
- Northwestern University, MS Integrated Marketing Communications
Rounding out the leadership team are:
Phil Romney, Back Office Manager
- Joined Property Management Business Solutions in 2015
- Started as Vice President, Accounting and named Chief Financial Officer in 2016
- Responsible for all corporate accounting and finance functions
- More than 30 years of accounting and finance experience at publicly traded and private companies in a variety of industries
- Certified Public Accountant (Utah)
- B.S. and MAcc, Accounting, Brigham Young University
Tim Sedgwick, Director of National Accounts
Tim joined Property Management Business Solutions in 2012. He has managed Strategic Alliances, conference planning, and various operations roles during his tenure. As Director of National Accounts, he heads up our relationships with all national partners and seeks new relationships to further solidify the Real Property Management system as the industry’s best property management organization.
Stacy Brown, Operations Manager
Stacy’s experience in the industry spans 25 years and includes single family homes, multi-family communities, large apartment communities, commercial properties and homeowners associations. She is a member of Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), and Community Associations Institute (CAI).
Aaron Bracken, IT Director
Aaron Bracken has over 15 years of experience working with technology in franchising. As IT Director for Chem-Dry and N-Hance, Aaron worked with over 3,000 franchises spanning 30 countries.
Dee Park, Franchise Business Operations
Dee worked with McDonald’s on both the franchisee and franchisor side of the business which spanned over 30 years. Dee also has experience in large scale projects including activation of the 2002 Winter Games in Salt Lake City that included planning, forecasting, staffing and execution of all operational aspects.