Property Management Franchise on Fox News
3 Reasons the #1 Property Management Franchise on Fox News Today was Featured--Jobs, Franchising, and Property Management.
According to Fox News, franchise businesses will grow at rates outpacing the economy in 2016. So why not be your own boss? It is a place that a lot of people, including our nations heroes have gone to find work and success and in business. Fox Business Network's Cheryl Casone talks with Chief Operating Officer Lukas Krause about the opportunities that come with a Real Property Management franchise.
Top 3 Reasons the #1 Property Management Franchise on Fox News Today was Featured
- We're the largest property management company in the country
- Over 270 franchise locations spread across the US
- We take the headaches away that come with owning and managing rental properties
- Be your own boss
- 1 in 3 homes are rental properties
- Rental properties and rental rates continue to rise--Solid opportunity for business
- As a whole, the Real Property Management franchise has over 150 jobs open nationwide
- Franchises in general are expected to see a 3.1% job creation increase in 2016
- Great place for veterans to find employment
So, is it time to be your own boss?
Find Your Local Property Manager
Learn about Franchising
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.
Get the Neighborly App
In addition to Real Property Management's expert skills in managing your rental property, you can utilize Neighborly's other brands to maintain and enhance your home. Use the Neighborly App to get connected to local home service professionals. Download and receive offers only available on the App.
Depending on current health and safety regulations in your area, some of the services mentioned in this post may not be available. Neighborly service providers will follow the latest health and safety guidelines provided by the local and state governments. Please check with your local Neighborly service provider for details at the time you need service(s).